Hi everyone

I do know some of you from the Normal Birth conference (2017) and hope to know more of you and your work.
Nicoletta, I do hope to meet you in Florence or elsewhere in Italy/Europe...

Please let me know how I can get more involved...I am getting ready to prepare some funding applications, how might I leverage what you are doing? and specifically any initiatives or ideas for collaboration? that I might utilise as I prepare for January 2019 when I will be on sabbatical so free to travel in relation to this work.

Looking forward to being in touch

warm regards,
Doreen