Dear all,

we would like to bring to your attention the latest issue of the
Journal of Comparative Research in Anthropology and Sociology - Compaso,
available online:
http://compaso.eu/archive/issue-2-2017-aging-from-beyond-the-skin/.

This is a special issue on Aging from beyond the skin and includes the
following articles:

Adediran Daniel Ikuomola / Amidst ageing challenges, we can’t be left
out in the smartphones-selfie bug: Narratives of the elderly in Edo
State, Nigeria

Ioana Ioniță / No crumb shall be left behind. Perceptions of food waste
across generations

Eugène Loos, Piotr Kubiński & Margarida Romero / The representation of
older people playing a digital game in the short film ‘Pony Place’: A
semiotic and narratological analysis

Eugène Loos, Loredana Ivan, Mireia Fernández-Ardèvol, Maria Sourbati,
Maria Ekström, Monika Wilińska, Simone Carlo & Ioana Schiau / Ageing
well? A cross-country analysis of the way older people are visually
represented on websites of organizations for older people
Mara Stan / Unique or double standard to aging in sports? Case of
retired gymnasts
Simona-Nicoleta Vulpe & Corina Ilinca / Types of phone usage: Age
differences between younger and older persons

Simona-Nicoleta Vulpe / From sick elderly to super-grandparents. A
typology of elderly representations in Romanian video advertising

--
Editor
Journal of Comparative Research in Anthropology and Sociology