[not sure if such a message is appropriate for this list, so please do let me know if not!]

Eternal Rome: Transformations from Antiquity to the Middle Ages - MA programme - Radboud University Nijmegen (Netherlands)

This is to bring an exciting English-language MA programme in Ancient and Medieval History at the Radboud University Nijmegen to the attention of scholars, in the case they have interested students and would like to send them our way!

Exploring the Mediterranean, with Rome at its heart, to become acquainted with the ancient, Byzantine, Islamic and medieval worlds through various perspectives and disciplines.

The Mediterranean was the centre of the ancient, Byzantine, Islamic and medieval Western worlds. It was the seat of some of the greatest empires and civilisations in history, and, by joining three continents, played a strategic role in their development. Emperors and republics, popes and crusades, caliphates and metropoles all flourished around its shores. So too did the greatest cities of this long period: Rome, Constantinople, Damascus, Cairo and Córdoba jostled for supremacy in a rapidly changing world.

For more information please see the following link or get in touch with Kati Ihnat at [log in to unmask]

Kati Ihnat  |  Lecturer in Medieval History  |  Radboud University Nijmegen  |  E9.01a  |  Postbus 9103  |  6500 HD Nijmegen