Hi all,

We are a leading home care provider in the middle east, and have been
providing home care services for the disabled and elderly for over 20
years.
Due to the lack of knowledge and information among caregivers / caretakers
and support groups (friends, family), we are putting together a blog.

Please do visit the blog at http://blog.homehealthdesk.com and subscribe to
it.  There is a subscription form on the home page. Your involvement, by
subscribing to the blog, would motivate us to write more and keep the blog
running. Please get involved. Incase you would want to send in articles
please do send it to [log in to unmask]

You would receive regular posts and newsletters around care for the
disabled, elderly and home care services.

Regards,

Ebenezer Daniel.