Hello all,

just wanted to mention we have a full time role at the RAF Museum - Head of IT see: https://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/about-us/job-vacancies/head-of-it-london/. - deadline is 9pm Monday eve (26th/2//18) - but if your interested please let me know asap.

As head of Digital Experience I have worked really closely with our current HOIT, it's a great role with a real chance to effect change and work closely across a range of large IT infrastructure projects. The team is small and set across two sites - happy to chat about the detail if anyone is interested - mail me off list.

thanks,

Kevin

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg