Hi Julia

Vable's servers are based in EU - we have a platform for aggregating news content, curating and publishing current awareness alerts.  We also host content on behalf of clients.   We are mostly in the legal space - but keen to explore how applicable we are in your sector.

Do get in touch if you are interested in a chat / demo.

Best

Matthew Dickinson
CEO
0207 422 0059