I think our apprentice popped these on HEALTHILL earlier so apologies for cross-posting, and for saying "ish", but we've got a consultant who'd really like these before the weekend, though it's not a life/death scenario so she doesn't want to say required urgently!!

Thought I'd check with you lovely people if anyone has access to the following articles from Skin Appendage Disorders?

Primary scarring alopecia: clinical-pathological review of 72 cases and review of the literature - Villablanca et al, 2017 3(3) pp. 132-143

Impact of folliculitis decalvans on quality of life and subjective perception of disease - Pindado-Ortega et al, 2018, 4(1) pp. 34-36

Huge thanks if anyone can help :)

Rebecca Howes
[assistant librarian small]
@ghnhs_librarian