Hi Julia

Vable's servers are based in EU - we have a platform for aggregating news
content, curating and publishing current awareness alerts.  We also host
content on behalf of clients.   We are mostly in the legal space - but keen
to explore how applicable we are in your sector.

Do get in touch if you are interested in a chat / demo.

Best

Matthew Dickinson
CEO
0207 422 0059

On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 at 11:15 GREEN, Julia (NHS HEALTH SCOTLAND) <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi there,
>

> I am looking into using a resource like Mailchimp to manage the creation
> and distribution of our current awareness alerts. Unfortunately, as the
> Mailchimp server is based in the US, we have been advised by our
> Information Governance team that we cannot use this resource for personal
> data management as this is a potential breach of GDPR.
>

> Can anyone suggest a similar resource, but with its server based in the
> UK/EU?
>

> Many thanks,
>

> Julia
>

> *Julia Green*
>
> *Knowledge Services Team Manager*
>
> *NHS Health Scotland*
>
> 07717498679 <0771%207498679> / 0131 314 5462

> @NHS_HS <https://twitter.com/NHS_HS>     www.healthscotland.scot
>

> *Working for a fairer healthier Scotland*
>

> ********************************************************************************************************************
>
> This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the
> intended recipient please inform the
> sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
> Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or
> take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly
> prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.
>
> NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS
> staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient
> data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited
> email services.
>
> For more information and to find out how you can switch,
> https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail
>
> --

[image: Vable-logo-signature-v2.png] <http://www.vable.com/>

www.vable.com