Hi All

Just a quick reminder re the proposed event later this year, please complete the Doodle poll below if you haven’t done so already. I will then send out further details and confirm the date later this week/early next week.

Many thanks

Rachel

Rachel White

Information Consultant (Drama, Theatre & Dance, English, Media Arts and CeDAS)

The Library, Academic Services

Davison Building

Royal Holloway

University of London