From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Satu Nieminen
Sent: 14 February 2018 12:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [lis-e-resources] Splitting the costs of multi-disciplinary resources

Hello All,

We are hoping to get better data about resource usage by Faculty/Dept when our new identity management system is in place. This would allow us to pin point the level of use for ‘generic’ resources by Faculty/Dept. I know we’ve had plans in the past to look at who should contribute to subscription costs via this route. Has anybody else based their splitting of the costs to actual use?

Satu

Title: University of Bradford - Description: University of Bradford

Miss Satu Nieminen

eResources Librarian

University of Bradford

JB Priestley Library

Richmond Road

Bradford BD7 1DP

United Kingdom

Title: Phone - Description: Phone

+44 (0) 1274 233400

cid:image003.jpg@01D3A592.D98581D0

www.linkedin.com/in/satunieminen

Title: Web Address - Description: Web Address

www.bradford.ac.uk/library