Bloomsbury Digital Resources is looking for a meticulous metadata analyst to help drive the visibility of our databases in library and online systems.

The role sits within the dynamic Product Management team responsible for innovative and award-winning databases such as Drama Online and Bloomsbury Fashion Central, and will be focussed on ensuring that academic researchers and students discover and use our content. You will need to engage with colleagues, academic librarians, industry standards and third-party suppliers in order to ensure that our web products are optimally integrated with discovery services, library systems and academic workflows.

The role requires understanding of the needs of the academic library market, familiarity with digital academic resources, and experience of content management and provision. Knowledge of library cataloguing, library systems, and industry data standards would be advantageous.

To see the full job description and apply, please go to https://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/company/working-at-bloomsbury#librarymetadataanalyst. The closing date is Sunday 4th March.

Matt Kibble

Director of Product Management, Digital Resources Division

Bloomsbury Publishing Plc

50 Bedford Square
London WC1B 3DP

Direct line: +44 (0) 207 631 5978

Mobile: +44 (0) 7725 218347

www.bloomsbury.com/dr/digital-resources/

This email and its contents are confidential and may also be privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the named recipient please notify the sender immediately, delete the email and all attachments completely from your system and do not use, print, copy, disclose or distribute any part of its contents. Bloomsbury Publishing Plc and its subsidiaries may monitor email traffic. Any views expressed in this email are those of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of Bloomsbury. This email does not conclude a binding agreement. Bloomsbury Publishing Plc 50 Bedford Square, London WC1B 3DP. Company registered in England and Wales company no. 1984336. Bloomsbury Publishing Inc. 1385 Broadway, Fifth floor, New York, 10018. Bloomsbury Publishing Pty Ltd, Level 4, 387 George St, Sydney, NSW 2000.

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/UKSG