Hello Wendy

I updated the stanza recently. HTTP redirects to HTTPS:

T Cite Them Right Online

U https://www.citethemrightonline.com

HJ https://www.citethemrightonline.com

H http://www.citethemrightonline.com

H http://www.palgrave.com

H http://www.palgravehighered.com

HJ https://www.macmillanihe.com

DJ palgrave.com

Kind regards,

Dom Benson

Analytics & Discovery Officer, Library, Information Services

Brunel University London | T +44(0)1895 266143