*Good at Graphic Design? Have an interest in promoting the LGBTQ+ Music
Study Groups with swanky imagery?*

The LGBTQ+ Music Study Groups is looking for a representative logo that
would incorporate and reflect all aspects of our identity.

The *winning logo *will receive a three-digit cash prize (TBD)!
The *runner up* will have their registration fee at our annual conference
waived one time!

*Deadline is March 1* so that we can make it out of the presses in time for
the next symposium, April 20-21, 2018 at Maynooth University!

Please send your competing entry to Danielle Sofer <[log in to unmask]>.
The winner will be notified by March 15.

Peace,

Danielle

--
Danielle Sofer, PhD