** APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING **

Dear members and friends of the ILERA HRM Study Group,

We are pleased to announce the next meeting of the ILERA HRM Study Group at the 18th World Congress of the International Labour and Employment Relations Association (ILERA) in Seoul, Korea, 23 July – 27 July 2018.

The proposed topical theme for the next HRM Study Group meeting is: "Global Value Chains and Labour Standards: Implications for Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management". Please find attached the call for papers.

We are keen to receive papers utilising a range of methodologies to explore and to analyse the link between HRM and (social) innovation. We would like to attract contributions which are exploring the link between labour standards in global value chains on the one hand, and industrial relations and/or human resource management on the other. Contributions could – but are not limited to – elaborate on (i) exploring the role of IR/HRM in the development, implementation and evaluation of labour standards, or (ii) analyzing the implications of labour standards for IR/HRM. Deadline 1 April 2018

Please feel free to pass on the call for papers to anyone how might be interested in the topical theme.

We wish you a relaxing winter break and all the best for 2018!

And we look forward to meeting you in Seoul!

Stefan Zagelmeyer & Mark Smith

***************************************

Dr. Stefan ZAGELMEYER

Reader in Comparative and Int. Business