Colleagues, I am pleased to report that these are now available from the ABTEM website if you want an early copy. However we are working on having a regional launch, hosted by HEN and courtesy of the Museum of East Anglian Life at Stowmarket probably on Friday 6th April. As soon as we have confirmation on the venue and date, we are planning on having Tim Bryant Chair of ABTEM to present the updated guidelines and take attendees through the new document, I will contact you again.

If you feel you cannot wait until to get your hands on a copy please see https://abtemguidelinesorg.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/124317-abtem-guidelines-booklet.pdf

I thoroughly recommend this as a document designed for all involved in 'as it says on the tin!' Why not reserve the date in your schedule and when we have confirmation we will open the booking site for you to register. Regards

Ian Reed, HEN Co-ordinator

email: [log in to unmask] telephone: 01206 273460