Dear colleagues,

Apologies for multiple posting. We would like to remind you, that you are welcomed to submit an abstract to the T14 session at GSA Joint Meeting of Rocky Mountains and Cordilleran sections (Flagstaff, Arizona, 15-17 May 2018).

Paleomagnetic, Structural, and Geophysical Data Applied to Intrusive and Extrusive Igneous Systems, Tectonic Applications, and Paleoclimate Studies

Conveners: Michael S. Petronis (New Mexico Highlands University), Filip Tomek (Czech Academy of Sciences) and Jennifer Lindline (New Mexico Highlands University)

This session will focus on recent advances in the application of geophysical and structural techniques to igneous systems, tectonic processes, and paleoclimate studies. We hope to bring together a diverse mix of geoscientists to discuss physical emplacement and deformational models of igneous rocks, regional strain accommodation in the upper crust, and secular variation studies to constrain paleoclimate history. Our aim is to bring about a greater appreciation of the utilization of geophysical and structural methods applied to a diverse array of geologic studies.

There is only one week left for abstract submission, the deadline is 20 February 2018 (11:59 pm, Pacific Standard Time).

You can submit your abstract through this link: https://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2018RM/cfp.epl

For more information, please visit the conference webpage: https://www.geosociety.org/GSA/Events/Section_Meetings/GSA/Sections/rm/2018mtg/home.aspx

Michael, Filip, Jennifer