Hello All,

There has been a lot of discussion recently about the benefits of Culture/ Arts and Health.

http://www.artshealthandwellbeing.org.uk/what-is-arts-in-health

and innovation that uses creativity to come up with health solutions

https://www.nesta.org.uk/blog/stories-digital-social-innovation-healthcare

I am also interested in how creative endeavours could be used to support physical and mental health for UK citizens.

There is this fund available which is looking at VR and AR and health (amongst other new tech).

If any of you have any thoughts about this or want to discuss in more detail then I would be happy to hear from you.

https://ktn-uk.co.uk/funding/improving-health-through-digital-innovations

I have had some success getting funding for Arts and Innovation projects before – both from thespace and from Innovate UK.

Best Regards,

John

John Denton
Digital Transformation Lead
07921 648 824
@JohnDentonGMV

Exchange at Somerset House, South Wing, Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 1LA
www.golantmediaventures.com
@golantmedia
Stay in touch. Subscribe to our newsletter.

Golant Media Ventures Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registration number 5370952 and registered office 1 Winchester Place, North Street, Poole, BH15 1NX, United Kingdom
This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.