Dear Gemmers

I'd like your thoughts on security screws please! We always used to use them, but they have become so ubiquitous that I'm wondering if there's any point any more. If you use them, how valuable do you find them and do you think, given that security screwdriver head sets are available in every DIY shop, that they are of use?

Kind regards,

Faith Carpenter

Director, The Company Curator

07842 320691