View this email in your browser *** Deadline extended! Fill in our survey by 20 February to be in with the chance of winning two free tickets to an exhibition of your choice. *** We’d really like to know what you think about Takeover Day. Please complete our survey telling us about your experience last year, how you’d like to see the project evolve and what support would benefit you and the young people you work with. If you couldn’t do Takeover Day in 2017, please tell us what barriers you encountered so we can try to design the project to help you take part in 2018. If you complete the survey before 20 February, you’ll be entered into a free prize draw to win 2 tickets to an exhibition of your choice up to the value of £40 (subject to availability). We are looking for feedback for both our England and Wales projects so please fill in the relevant survey by clicking the links below: We hope you can get involved in Takeover Day 2018. Click here to see the new dates. Best wishes, The Kids in Museums Takeover Day Team Share Tweet Forward Kids in Museums has been supported with investment from Arts Council England. Copyright © 2018 Kids in Museums, All rights reserved. You're receiving this email because you opted in either via our website, email or in person. If you no longer wish to receive emails from Kids in Museums please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. Our mailing address is: Kids in Museums CAN Mezzanine, 7 - 14 Great Dover Street Borough London, England SE1 4YR United Kingdom Add us to your address book [log in to unmask] Want to change how you receive these emails? You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list. --- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG. http://www.avg.com + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +