Dear Gemmers

I am just sending this round in case of interest.  He programme looks great!

Thanks

Helen

Dear colleague,

There are now only three weeks left until the Queer Legacies conference at Brighton Museum.   Queer Legacies: Transforming Practice in Museums and Galleries post-2017 is a one-day conference to be held at the Royal Pavilion & Museums in Brighton on 7 March 2018, exploring the impact on the museum and galleries sector of programming to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the partial decriminalisation of homosexuality in the UK in 2017.   The programme is now finalised and we are very excited to have secured a fabulous programme of speakers from around the country and beyond, discussing a diverse range of projects.  I attach the programme here with details of the speakers and presentations.

Tickets are selling fast, and I urge to book soon to secure your place.  Tickets are £65, concessions £45, and a limited number of ticket bursaries are available (closing date for applications 23 February). Please contact me if you have any queries or would like further information at this stage.   Details about the conference are on our webpage, https://brightonmuseums.org.uk/discover/events/event/queer-legacies-transforming-practice-in-museums-and-galleries-post-2017/  and bookings can be made through Eventbrite, https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/queer-legacies-transforming-practice-in-museums-and-galleries-post-2017-tickets-41365655790 .

We hope you will join us for what promises to be a fascinating day of presentations and debate, and look forward to welcoming you at the conference.

With best wishes,

RPM colour 1 line

Notice to recipient:
The information contained in this electronic mail message is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed
and may contain information which is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is prohibited by law.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify the sender immediately.
Thank you in anticipation of your co-operation.

You can visit our website at http://www.brighton-hove.gov.uk

Please consider the environment, only print out this email if absolutely necessary.

Please Note:  Both incoming and outgoing Emails may be monitored and/or recorded in line with current legislation

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +