From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Faith Carpenter
Sent: 01 February 2018 11:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Scissors in galleries?

Hello

I think I know the answer, I'd like to have an interactive in the gallery where people have to draw a horse and cut it out as a silhouette, to replicate one of the artefacts. Is it foolish, irresponsible and an invitation to theft and danger to leave out permanently a small table with children's blunt scissors on it? Does anyone else leave scissors out? Or shall I just do the draw a horse bit?

Kind regards,

Faith Carpenter

Director, The Company Curator

07842 320691

www.thecompanycurator.co.uk

www.theprivatecurator.co.uk

Caught the flu or a cold? reduce the risk of spreading it- use tissues to trap germs when you cough or sneeze- bin used tissues ASAP - wash your hands often with warm water & soap. Catch it. Bin it. Kill it. https://www.nhs.uk/staywell.

Confidentiality:- This email, its contents and any attachments are intended only for the above named. As the email may contain confidential or legally privileged information, if you are not, or suspect that you are not, the above named or the person responsible for delivery of the message to the above named, please delete or destroy the email and any attachments immediately and inform the sender of the error.