Hello

We  have recently opened our exhibition called Changing Lives: 200 Years of People and Protest in Sheffield. We are running a half term event that will look at how children have campaigned for and achieved change. We know that there must be many stories of children and young people campaigners but can’t find many apart from Malala Yousafzai and Lucy Gavaghan who campaigned to stop Tesco selling caged eggs.

Please help us out and send us your inspiring examples and stories of young people and children campaigning for change!

Thanks

Laura

Laura Travis

Head of Learning & Participation, Museums Sheffield

I am in the office Tuesday-Thursday.

Weston Park Museum, Western Bank, Sheffield, S10 2TP

0114 278 2657

0787 025 4853

museums-sheffield.org.uk

Company Registration No. 3527746 & Registered Charity No. 1068850 as Sheffield Galleries & Museums Trust. Registered Office: Riverside East, 2 Millsands, Sheffield, S3 8DT.
This is an email from Museums Sheffield. Its contents are confidential to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee, or may it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact Museums Sheffield on +44-(0)114-278-2600 quoting the name of the sender and the addressee, then delete it from your system. Please note that neither Museums Sheffield nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any). Museums Sheffield is the trading name of Sheffield Galleries & Museums Trust. It is an independent charity funded by Sheffield City Council and Arts Council England.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +