Hi GEMmers,

Following on from Emma Metcalfe's fascinating posts about how museums and
heritage sites can support those with depression, I wondered if any museums
have attempted to quantify the health and wellbeing benefits they provide in
financial terms?

Please let me know offlist of any clever techniques or formulae you may have
used for this increasingly important area of our work and I will be more
than happy to share a collation back if it is of interest.

Many thanks all from a bitterly cold Highlands (a real winter up here this
year).

Verity

Verity Walker

Director