Hi Eugenio,

Please see below:

On 31 January 2018 at 11:06, Eugenio Abela <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi Anderson
>
> two basic follow-up questions I have on this:
>
> - I want to control for disease duration as a EV, which is obviously only
> present in patient groups. Can I still include this in one design (i.e.
> controls would have all zeros in this EV), or should I use separate designs
> (as you show in the PALM examples page)?

You can include the disease duration as an extra EV, setting 0 for the
non-patient groups.

> - What is the correct reference for the -corrcon option, i.e. the method
> you use to identify the dependence structure of the contrasts?

The reference for correction over contrasts is: Winkler AM, Webster MA,
Brooks JC, Tracey I, Smith SM, Nichols TE. Non-parametric combination and
related permutation tests for neuroimaging. Hum Brain Mapp. 2016 Apr
5;37(4):1486–511. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/hbm.23115

All the best,

Anderson