Many thanks :-)

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Stephen Smith [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 11:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] ICA denoising + Despite

Hi - it's worth trying, yes,  Might be worth trying running those steps the other way round too.
Cheers.

On 19 Feb 2018, at 21:04, [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi FSL team,

Is it okay if I do ICA denoising (FIX with -m option) on data which is already despiked by AFNI 3Ddespike.
I am working on a dataset with children with neurodevelopment disorders and my data is very motion-contaminated. So, I am trying to clean it as much as possible.

Thanks for your help,
Sara

Head of Analysis,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet