From: Rosalia Dacosta Aguayo <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2018-02-11 21:23 GMT+01:00
Subject: Structural connectivity matrices --some advice
To: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]>

Dear FSL's experts,

I want to run probtracx in a sample of participants to see if there are structural connectivity differences between pre and post-treatment
​ that are related to the fMRI results we have found​.
I am interested and how 6 different regions are related with the rest of the brain. But, I do not know if it would be better to parcellate the brain with AAL
​atlas
 and then, once I get the connectivity matrices, look only for the connectivity between those seed regions and the rest of the brain
​, or try to run connectivity between every seed mask and the rest of the brain individually.​
I ask this question because I am not sure about what this approximation could imply in terms of statistical corrections...and if I should draw the 6 seeds and then run probtrackx...in this case, I am not quite sure about how to do it.

I would really appreciate your help in this.
Best regards,
Rosalia