Hi Rosalia,

With 2 groups and 2 measurements/levels per subject, this is a repeated measures design. For within-subject effects and for interactions, the design you need is this:
https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/GLM#ANOVA:_2-groups.2C_2-levels_per_subject_.282-way_Mixed_Effect_ANOVA.29

There is also a coded example at the link below, that includes a separate design for between-subject effects.

All the best,

Anderson