Hi Valeria and Jon,

Did you use the file slice_timing_even_odd.txt as slice _timings_ file
and the file slice_timing_odd_even.txt as slice _order_ file? I'm asking
because your file slice_timing_odd_even.txt, used as a slice order file
rather than a slice timings file, should work fine here (I would rename
it accordingly, though). See also this thread:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1212&L=fsl&D=0&P=258614

I think the problem with your timings file is that your offsets have the
wrong sign so that the data are being shifted in the wrong direction.

Cheers,

Kris