Hi Steve

One of the Exam Team stop for the first half hour to deal with any queries at that start of the exam.  We have no IT support for evening exams.  With regards to the toilet breaks etc. regardless of how many students we have we always have a minimum of two invigilators so toilet breaks and issues can be dealt with.  If there are any issues that can’t be dealt with on the night will be sorted the next day.

Kind regards

Lisa

cid:image004.png@01D2520C.A9AD0760

Please note that mobile phones and smartwatches are not permitted into Examination Rooms, please remind your students that they must hand their mobile phone/smartwatch into the Examinations Team for safe keeping before their examination.  Anyone found to have a mobile phone/smartwatch in an examination will be jeopardising their examination.

Lisa Betts
Examination Team Leader | Lincoln College
Examination Team
Tel: 01522 876000 Ext: 6654
Email: [log in to unmask]

Lincoln College