Sent: 15 February 2018 12:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Evening exams

Hello everyone

Having previously been at Tresham College and just started at Northampton College, can I ask how you run your evening exams please as they are run very differently here?

We have a couple of evening ladies at Northampton who give papers to Invigilators and deal with toilet breaks, issues as they arise etc.

Can I ask if you have anyone from your Exams Team who is on site for evening exams or do you leave it to your Invigilators to manage, or some other arrangement?

Similarly do you get any IT support for online evening exams?

Thanks very much.

Kind regards

Steve Bustard

Exams Manager

Tel: 01604 734092

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

group e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Please consider the environment - Do you really need to print this email?

Disclaimer:

The Information contained in this email or any attachment may be of a confidential nature which should not be disclosed to, copied or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you receive this email in error, please delete the email from your computer.

Virus Warning: Although this email and any attachment are believed to be free from viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free. No responsibility is accepted by Northampton College for any loss or damage arising in any way from their receipt, opening or use.

Opinions expressed in this email or any attachment may not necessarily represent the views of Northampton College.

Website: www.northamptoncollege.ac.uk

Northampton College (Established under the Further & Higher Education Act 1992)
Registered Office: Booth Lane, Northampton NN3 3RF, UK
VAT Registration No: 581 4704 36