Sent: 12 February 2018 16:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UAL

HI All,

We are considering moving to University of Arts London for our Creative Media and Arts L2 and L3 next year - and wondered if anyone had experience of them as a board? How the registration works etc.

Kind Regards

Chris Hazlewood
Heart of Worcestershire College

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee unless specific authorisation has been given by the sender. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise us of any errors in transmission. Thank you.
Save paper, only print this email if really necessary and think green. Please turn off PC's and lights when not in use.

Don't just standby, Switch Off!

Heart of Worcestershire College EcoCampus Group.

This footnote confirms that Microsoft Exchange Online Protection scanned this email message for the presence of unwanted code, vandals, and computer viruses.