Sent: 05 February 2018 15:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: How do you deal with large numbers of mobile phones?

Sarah we commandeer the sports changing rooms, which are next to our sports hall/exam venue, and that becomes a secure bag store. Students leave their bags and belongings in there and it is locked by an invigilator (we hold the only keys) for the duration of the exam(s). We stipulate theat property is left at their own risk and they are supervised going in and out.  It works really well and we have had this arrangement in place for nearly 6 years now. The changing rooms are not used by the PE dept whilst exams are on as we have their space as our main exam hall so it doesn’t tread on anyone’s toes.

I’d recommend something similar if you can.

Sarah Cassel-Gerard

Examinations Officer

Esher College

Centre 64785