Very interesting discussion.

"When case reports genuinely reflect the best available evidence," and
every case worth reporting in this world is reported and sorted out through
systematic reviews would that be a new research method or would it come
close to data mining through electronic health records?

regards,

rb

On Feb 1, 2018 11:12 AM, "Zachary Munn" <[log in to unmask]>