Quite so

Might be worth just reminding folk that the purpose of the
[log in to unmask] mailing list is the discussion of
the methods of EBH rather than specific clinical topics.

Although members often kindly help with such queries, we'd soon be out
of business if we became a question-answering listserv.

cheers

Douglas

--
Douglas Badenoch