**Apologies for cross-posting**

Find out more about our latest books and journal articles in social policy below.

Sign up to our newsletter to receive 35% discount on all our books.

NEW BOOKS IN SOCIAL POLICY

Social innovation and social policy: Theory, policy and practice
by Simone Baglioni and Stephen Sinclair

It’s Basic Income: The Global Debate COMING SOON
by Amy Downes and Stewart Lansley

Women, peace and welfare: A suppressed history of social reform 1880-1920 COMING SOON
by Ann Oakley

Dead-end lives: Drugs and violence in the city shadows
by Daniel Briggs and Rubén Monge Gamero

Unravelling Europe’s ‘migration crisis’: Journeys over land and sea
By Heaven Crawley, Franck Duvell, Katharine Jones, Simon McMahon and Nando Sigona

Reframing global social policy: Social investment for sustainable and inclusive growth
Edited by Christopher Deeming and Paul Smyth

The moral marketplace: How mission-driven millennials and social entrepreneurs are changing our world
By Asheem Singh

The 2017 most-read from Voluntary Sector Review are FREE during February

Third sector independence: relations with the state in an age of austerity
The constraints on voluntary sector voice in a period of continued austerity
Systemic practice and workplace as community: alternatives to managerialism
Independent advocacy services for looked-after children and young people: evidencing the impact
Third sector capacity building: the institutional embeddedness of supply

Voluntary Sector Review is published by Policy Press in association with the Voluntary Sector Studies Network (VSSN). It publishes accessible, high-quality peer-reviewed papers on all aspects of the voluntary, community, civil society and third sectors

A new issue of the journal is being published in March. Look out for it on Ingenta.

On our blog: 8 Women Social Entrepreneurs Who Are Changing The World

To coincide with the hundredth anniversary of some women first gaining the right to vote – and the recent release of the eagerly-awaited The Moral Marketplace: How Mission-Driven Millennials and Social Entrepreneurs are changing Our World – author and social entrepreneur Asheem Singh highlights eight women from across the globe, some well known, some flying below the radar, many of whom feature in his book, who are changing the world through fierce leadership and social entrepreneurship.
Read more

Find out more about our publishing in social policy on our website.

Phylicia Ulibarri-Eglite, Marketing Coordinator

Policy Press/University of Bristol Press
1-9 Old Park Hill, Clifton, Bristol BS2 8BB
Tel: 0117 954 5958

Out this month:

Making sense of Brexit by Victor J Seidler

In 2018 Policy Press are supporting The Shannon Trust – please donate here.

Join the debate on the Policy Press blog