Dear all,

I'm a PhD student in Cultural Studies at the Università degli studi di Palermo (Italy), interested in disability studies and particularly focused on the investigation of accessibility policies and strategies for cultural inclusion of blind and visually impaired people.

I am aware that lots of scientific literature related with these issues have been published during the last ten years, especially in english, and that even italian researchers are now focusing on inclusion matters through the lens of cultural disability studies. However, I do not receive any grant and the institution I am affiliated with does not have the financial resources necessary to obtain this bibliography. Thus, I wonder if it would be possible to you to help me by sharing research material in this list, in order to make it also avaible for any other researcher needed it.
I can read English, Spanish and Italian.

Best regards,
Marinella Tomasello

Inviato da Posta<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> per Windows 10