Dear all,

Could you possibly help, please?

I am organising an event  called “Ableism in academia”, which is held at the UCL Institute of Education, 20 Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0AL on the 23rd March.

And I am after two/possibly three BSL signers.

We would require signing in the times between 10 to 11, 11.10 to 12.20 and 1.30 to 3.

Do you know of or are someone who could possibly do the day?

Please, get in touch and/or pass on my details.

With kind regards

Nicole

Please, note I am working part-time and my working days are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Mag. Nicole Brown MTeach, DipTrans, SFHEA

Lecturer in Education

Academic Head of Learning and Teaching

Department of Culture, Communication and Media

UCL Institute of Education

20 Bedford Way

London, WC1H 0AL

Office: Room 605