Hi all,
Just wondering what thoughts there are for requiring cloud compliance tools for GDPR if they are available:

Office 365 E5 at £7/staff/month: (I guess almost everyone is on E3 at the moment).
https://products.office.com/en-gb/academic/compare-office-365-education-plans

Similarly, G Suite Enterprise for Education, if you need a "security center" is new at $4/staff/month.
https://support.google.com/a/answer/7370133?hl=en

My feeling is, that if we would look foolish in court if we didn't have the compliance/security tools and we had personal information in these platforms.

Thanks,

Simon Palmer
Head of Development

Colegsirgâr
www.colegsirgar.ac.uk

Mae'r e-bost hwn  ac unrhyw ffeiliau atodedig  yn gyfrinacho l ac at sylw'r unigolyn neu'r sefydliad a enwir uchod. Bydd unrhyw farn neu sylwadau a fynegir yn perthyn i'r awdur yn unig ac ni chynrychiolant o anghenraid farn Coleg Sir Gâr. Os ydych chi wedi derbyn yr e-bost hwn ar gam, rhowch sylw i'r gweinyddwr ar y cyfeiriad canlynol: [log in to unmask]
Cysidrwch yr amgylchedd - a oes wir angen argraffu'r ebost hwn?
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Coleg Sir Gâr. If you have received this email in error please notify the administrator on the following address: [log in to unmask]
Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

All user commands can be found at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/subscribers/subscribercommands.html and are sent in the body of an otherwise blank email to [log in to unmask]