Dear all,

Together with Dr. Friederike Gesing (University of Bremen) and Dr. Rapti
Siriwardane (ZMT Bremen) I have recently launched the Marine Coastal
Cultures research blog - www.marinecoastalcultures.com. The blog aims to
provide a platform for informed exchange across the marine and coastal
scholarship in the humanities and social sciences (from anthropology to
environmental history, to geography and spatial / environmental
planning...). The blog has already received significant interest across
these fields in Europe, north America, Australia and elsewhere. The future
sustainability of the blog will, however, depend on regular contributions
(blogposts) from across the research community.

Please take a look at the site and follow us via email or twitter
(@cormacwalsh82) for regular updates. Perhaps you or your colleagues /
students might be interested in writing something for the blog, based on
your research or a topical issue relevant to the field? The About and Guide
for Contributors sections provide more information on what we are looking
for and aiming at.

Should you have any questions please contact us at
<https://webmail.rrz.uni-hamburg.de/imp/dynamic.php?page=mailbox#>

with best wishes (and apologies for cross-posting)

Cormac Walsh

--
Dr. Cormac Walsh
Institut für Geographie