From: British Black Studies [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of [log in to unmask] [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 February 2018 16:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Historic England consultation on Contested Heritage

Dear all,

This is a friendly reminder that the Historic England consultation on contested heritage ends this week and we would really like to hear your opinions! Responses do not need to be long and are gathered by a short survey (link below)

You can read the first draft of the guidance here: https://content.historicengland.org.uk/content/docs/guidance/guidance-dealing-with-contested-heritage-consultation-draft.pdf

And answer questions and give your feedback here:  https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/HEContestedHeritage

If you can spare five minutes please do make your voice heard on the issue of how to manage contested heritage assets in England.

Many thanks,

Rosie

[Historic England Logo]<http://www.historicengland.org.uk/>

We help people understand, enjoy and value the historic environment, and protect it for the future. Historic England<https://www.historicengland.org.uk> is a public body, and we champion everyone’s heritage, across England.
Follow us:  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/HistoricEngland>  |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/HistoricEngland>  |  Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/historicengland/>     Sign up to our newsletter<http://webmail.historicenglandservices.org.uk/k/Historic-England/newsletter_sign_up>