Dear Critters,

You can now listen to episode #5 of Online Gods – A Podcast about Digital Cultures

http://www.fordigitaldignity.com/the-mediated-construction-of-reality-and-change-org-india/

In this episode we speak with Nick Couldry about the Mediated Construction of Reality and Nida Hasan about Change.org India

How are digital interactions remoulding the public sphere in India and elsewhere? What do online cultures and debates do to questions of faith, the nation and belonging? How can anthropologists research the digital world? How can we examine the digital by inhabiting the digital?

Online Gods is a monthly podcast on digital cultures and their political ramifications, featuring lively conversations with scholars and activists.

Subscribe:

RSS  iTunes  Stitcher

or via email

Presented by anthropologist Ian M. Cook, “Online Gods” is a key initiative of the ERC funded project ONLINERPOL www.fordigitaldignity.com led by media anthropologist Sahana Udupa at LMU Munich. It is co-hosted by the HAU Network for Ethnographic Theory. Online Gods represents our collective commitment to multimedia diffusion of research in accessible and engaging formats.

Follow us:

twitter   facebook

Online
              Gods