Resending due to error message. Apologies if people receive this twice...

Regards,
Karen

- - -

Dear friends and colleagues,

There may currently be some confusion about the venue of the 6th Global Conference on Economic Geography (GCEG) due to announcements and websites of groups claiming to host the 6th GCEG in 2021. As organizers of the previous GCEGs and the 5th Conference forthcoming in Cologne, we would like to point out that so far we have NOT confirmed support to any group or venue.

We believe that all future GCEGs should be organized in ways that reflect broad base support from home and international community, and represent the diversity of economic geography, including a good balance of organizing committee members by gender and career stage.

We hope to be able to announce the organizers and venue of the 6th GCEG at this year’s GCEG in Cologne: www.gceg2018.com

With best wishes,

Henry Yeung, Dariusz Wojcik, Boris Braun, Peter Dannenberg, Martina Fuchs, Javier Revilla Diez

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.