These resources might be of wider interest. I thank all colleagues who worked to develop these excellent teaching resources and for their kindness in sharing the software and teaching resources with all.

Best wishes,

Suchith

From: Discuss <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Martin Landa <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 24 February 2018 14:38
To: [log in to unmask]; OSGeo Discussions
Subject:  GRASS GIS course focused on imagery data and temporal analysis

Dear all,

let me inform you about a new GRASS GIS course focused on working with
imagery data (Modis and Sentinel 2) covering introduction into GRASS
GIS, graphical modeling, Python scripting, and GRASS Temporal
Framework. A new GRASS addons for downloading and importing Sentinel 2
products are also introduced in this course. Also advanced topics like
scripts parallelization, or WPS process creation are also explained.

http://training.gismentors.eu/grass-gis-workshop-jena-2018/

Kudos to all GRASS, pyMODIS, sentinelsat, GDAL, PyWPS and QGIS
developers and users. My special thank to Jena university for making
this course happen, GISMentors training group and CTU GeoForAll Lab
for support.

Materials are licensed under Creative Commons and available on GitHub [1].

Best regards, Martin

[1] https://github.com/GISMentors/grass-gis-workshop-jena-2018

--
Martin Landa