Dear all,

I have on one hand a protein (1) fully assigned (from 1 to 450 AA with their HN, N, C, ...).
On the other hand, I have another one (2) without any assignment.

The thing is : the second one (2) is almost exactly like the first one (1), except there is an additional loop in between Amino Acids (the assignment from 1 to 100 is the same for both, then you have 40 additional AA in (2) compared to (1), and then you have the rest of the AA from (1)).

Do you know a way of copying all my assignments to the new protein (2) while changing AA numbers from 101 to make them +40?

I tried to modify the .tab file by adding the known AA sequence with fantom chemical shifts and adding this +40 to each number assigned to (1) from 101. However, when I import the file, I can see the fantom chemical shifts but they are still attributed to the AA from (1) and not from (2).

Example :
In (1), I had 105 G, which corresponds to 145 G in (2). So I changed the inital "105 G  HN   8.571" code to "145 G  HN  8.571" ; and for 105 I added a line with the correct AA for (2) like "105 S  HN  2.0".
However, when I import the file, I obtain a shift list with "105 G   HN = 2.0 ppm". And the 145 AA is still the 145 from (1), not the G from 105 (1).

If you have any suggestion, I would be very grateful.