Hi guys,

I'm having trouble accessing the mailing list while I'm away, so I'm not sure if this has been covered somewhere there or not.... Anyway, I'm trying to use the ECI to export my shifts in NMRStar 3.1 format. It seems to export ok, but the residue numbers start from 1, rather than 139 as in the molecule in the project. Is there an option somewhere I can use to fix this?

cheers,

Kate

Dr Kate Wegener
Senior Research Fellow

Treasurer of the Adelaide Protein Group

Highlights Editor, ANZMAGazine

Department of Molecular and Biomedical Science

School of Biological Sciences

THE UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE
North Terrace
T: +61 8 8313 5289 | F: +61 8 8313 4348
E: [log in to unmask]

http://researchers.adelaide.edu.au/profile/kate.wegener

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M

1513554451966_Picture1.png
IMPORTANT: This message may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you think it was sent to you by mistake, please delete all copies and advise the sender. For the purposes of the SPAM Act 2003, this email is authorised by The University of Adelaide.

Think green: read on the screen.