Dear Paul,

Thank you very much. Only COOT is giving problem. Other programs work very well.

I will change XQuartz to 2.7.8 and see if COOT works.

regards,
Rajesh

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 5:42 AM, Paul Emsley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On 27/02/2018 21:11, Rajesh Kumar wrote:

I just had installed new SSD and latest macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 into my macbook pro.

It seems my macbook is much faster but running COOT is a bit problem.

When I open COOT, screen becomes gray for a second and then it opens. When I try to move from one residue to next, it does not move faster.

Just to be clear what you mean, did you expect Coot to move between one residue and another because you installed and SSD and updated the operating system?

Did anyone of you have had same experience with macOS High Sierra 10.13.3?

Before I had HDD and macOS Sierra 10.12 and everything worked well.

Do you mean that everything does not work well now?

Here's a thought: it seems to me that the behaviour of Coot depends more on the version of XQuartz than the version of the OS, I use 2.7.8.

Paul.