-----Original Message-----
From: Feminist and Women's Studies Association (UK and Ireland) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Yvette Taylor
Sent: 16 February 2018 17:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Feeling Academic in the Neoliberal University: Feminist Flights, Fights and Failures

Dear All,
          The new edited collection may be of interest ‘Feeling Academic in the Neoliberal University: Feminist Flights, Fights and Failures’ - discount flyer attached.

all best, Yvette

Professor Yvette Taylor
School of Education
Lord Hope Building
Level 2 (LH209)
University of Strathclyde
https://www.strath.ac.uk/staff/tayloryvetteprofessor/
twitter: YvetteTaylor0

New Article ‘Dangerous Education: The Occupationa Hazards of Teaching  Transgender’ http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0038038517746052

New Collection: ‘Feeling Academic in the Neoliberal University: Feminist Flights, Fights and Failures’ https://www.palgrave.com/gb/book/9783319642239

The FWSA mailing list is for the exchange of ideas and information related to Feminism, Gender and Women's Studies. We do not undertake editorial control of postings; viewpoints and information posted to the list do not necessarily represent the views of the Association. We encourage respectful communication on the list and ask that questions related to specific postings be directed to the appropriate party.
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender’s explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify Northumbria University immediately and permanently delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University. Northumbria University email is provided by Microsoft Office365 and is hosted within the EEA, although some information may be replicated globally for backup purposes. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and/or amended.

The BSA Gender Study Group mailing list is for the exchange of ideas and information related to any aspect of Gender Studies and scholarship. We do not undertake editorial control of postings; viewpoints and information posted to the list do not necessarily represent the views of the convenors or association. We encourage respectful communication on the list and ask that questions related to specific postings be directed to the appropriate party.