Jamie, no I didn’t. Sean mentioned Allison and others as having been rude and unfair to him, and I sympathised with him, adding that I had heard (online) that Allison was not a very nice person. I then said that I couldn’t confirm if she was not a nice person as I’d had few interactions here with her. But I was willing to take Sean's word for it -- why shouldn't I? I have no reason to think he's lying.