Hi Drew,
   Though I hardly advise it and I’m sure you’ll find it a futile expense of spirit, the reference you asked for is from Oct 2014.
At least two threads:
Re: On my return here
and
Another list trouble
And possibly it spread like an illness to other threads at the same time.
 I don’t think anyone comes out of it looking good.

Myself included, but as I mentioned I’d defended Tim against what I considered a bullying and unreasonable attack, here below is the relevant email. And in case, for reasons of my floundering career I’m supposed to be worshipping at the shrine of Alison, there’s also a quite reasonable criticism of one of her posts there too:

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1410&L=BRITISH-IRISH-POETS&D=0&1=BRITISH-IRISH-POETS&9=A&I=-3&J=on&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches&z=4&P=165726

I offer this not because it has much merit as discursive prose but just to dispel the false and malicious accusation that I utilise the argument to protect myself.

I’d say happy reading, but it isn’t.
Jamie