I am baffled as to why Alison is considered so important Jamie & stop defending her to that . extent.

To be the constant defence legal eagle on here or peacemaker often merely prolongs conflict. Only Tim & David Lace have looked at these issues in an objective way.

On Luke I was merely giving my mental picture of him from his posts on here. Being neutral on issues is fine but many old warriors seem very silent on Alison.

We have had differences in our time but you never went on a witch hunt or started a hate campaign.

What is your own defence of Alison & she could still be here to defend herself but opted out so no under the carpet?

Clearly Jim or Rach do not have Alison’s gravitas or her ability to make things happen. Maybe that is the true reason for her veneration?

sc

"half of the time we're gone & we don't know where"
The Only Living Boy In New York
Paul Simon